Za' Kuzka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Za' Kuzka

Rosal Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mircica
Admin
mircica

Guild rules Empty
PostSubject: Guild rules   Guild rules Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:51 am

ok, here are the rules, there are not so many, you will finish reading it very fast clown

1. main language of this guild is english.

it would be nice to share your ideas in english, so everyone in the guild can understand it

2. been active
that would be nice, unless you want to get banned. our guild is an active guild, with active people, so inactive people don't have their place here. but what I do if I'll go in Hawaii for a month? no problem, you announce the leader or the seconds in command, or just leave a message in the forum, and we will wish you a nice holiday and waiting for your return w many gifts for us

3. maturity
it would be nice if you have 18+ age, so we can talk like two normal people, not the usually: plizz lider plizzz get me xp, plizz plizz. those things are annoying, believe me.

4. xp donation
we will take 3% of your gained xp, no matter that you are on trial, or you are the second in command. it is not too much, guild usually take 5-10%. please don't beg me at your lvl 50 to make u donate 90% for the guild, it is useless, level up yourself first!

5. perceptors
everyone -beside those on trial and apprentice - have the right to place and retrieve from collectors. if you place a collector than that collector it is your collector, nobody will collect it, unless u ask someone to do it. defending collectors it's a must.

6. ranking
everyone who just joined us will be on trial untill will gain 1000xp for the guild. next rank is apprentice untill 2000xp. after that merchant, recruiting officers, muse, thief, pet killer, etc. for more information check the ranking page

that would be all for the moment, I wish you many many multistar mobs and a nice day geek
Back to top Go down
https://zakuzka.forumotion.net

Guild rules
Page 1 of 1