Za' Kuzka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Za' Kuzka

Rosal Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time goes so fast.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PinoyPride91

PinoyPride91

Time goes so fast. Empty
PostSubject: Time goes so fast.   Time goes so fast. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:41 am

Well, as some of you may have noticed you dont see that xelor that always have loved everyone in the guild is not in the guild anymore.

If you guys are reading this let me say I had fun in the guild. This guild is one of the best guild I have ever joined, I thank Heaven-Panda for joining me in the first place. The first day in the guild I thought I wouldnt fit in, but when I learn about this guild more and more it is a great guild. The reason I left you may ask its to make more friends.

I would love to give a shoutout to the guild especially Miricia, Szetruglak, Rocean, Beaware, Ninjitsu-Master, and the one I wish he was still here, Llooped.

I would also like to inform you this WILL NOT BE THE LAST TIME YOU SEE ME. For sure I will be back in this guild someday.

Thank you for yout time,
Time-Reverse
Back to top Go down
mircica
Admin
mircica

Time goes so fast. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time goes so fast.   Time goes so fast. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:08 pm

we are already missing u Time Crying or Very sad hope you'll rejoin pretty soon cheers

wish u all the best, M
Back to top Go down
https://zakuzka.forumotion.net
BeKillS

BeKillS

Time goes so fast. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time goes so fast.   Time goes so fast. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:20 pm

awww time... but oh well i'll still see you around! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time goes so fast. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time goes so fast.   Time goes so fast. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time goes so fast.
Page 1 of 1